· Reach out to potential Milvik Dokter customers to present product and
· Learn and understand details about Milvik Dokter product and service offerings
· Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need, and address
customer’s questions or issues.
· Update the customer database and make sure the data accurate.
· Always strive towards meeting sales quotas and targets.
· Hold a diploma/bachelor degree
· Sales experience will be an advantage, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
· Excellence communication skills, fluency in English will be an advantage.
· Showing positive attitude, curiosity and willingness to learn.
· Driven and result oriented.
Why work for MILVIK?
We are dynamic company, with a distinct culture, where ideas and passion are welcomed and you get real responsibility from day one. we like people who are smart and independent, but we don’t like ego.
Every role promises adventure and reward. You will travel to or live in fast paced and energetic markets among the most exciting to do business in today.
We are for profit business that respects low-income families as savvy, discering customers. We build local teams that foster learning and we support growth and development.
Our recruitment process is rigorous, but it has helped us build an impressive team that shares a strong bond. If you match the profile we want to hear from you.